We respectfully ask all guests to follow these House Rules to ensure that your stay is as relaxing and enjoyable as possible:
1. Guests are not given house keys. We arrange our availability with guests prior to a booking being confirmed, but due to our work commitments please check dates and times.
2. We ask that guests remain nude at all times to ensure that we can all enjoy the naturist ethos. Towels are provided for guests to use in the bathroom etc and to sit on but are not for wearing / covering up.
3. We ask that guests leave by 9am weekdays and 11am weekends, unless prior arrangements have been made with us.
4. Nakeddragons is not open to day visitors only B&B or B&B with evening meal from 5pm.
5. The Jacuzzi is available from 5pm until 11pm only.
6. Smoking is only permitted in the garden, which is secluded.
7. No uninvited guests to the B&B at any time, without our prior permission.
8. The Wi-Fi internet is only available from 7am until midnight.
9. It is perfectly allowable to bring and consume alcohol, but excessive drunkenness is not appropriate. Strictly no drugs permitted.
10. We respectfully ask that all guests return to the house by 11:30pm, unless otherwise arranged.
11. At weekends breakfast is served between 7am and 10am. During the week days continental breakfast is served until 8.30am unless prearranged with us.
12. Naturists with tattoos/body art are perfectly welcome at our B&B, and if you wish to also wear items of body jewellery/ body peircings then this is fine.
13. Cancellation of Booking; If you need to cancel your booking at any time we kindly ask that you give us 14 days notice as deposits are not refundable after this time, due to bank charges.
14. We respect our guest privacy, therefore if you require an invoice it will not say "Nakeddragons".